In these terms and conditions “The Choir” refers to Halstead Community Choir.
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle The Choir to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
- You must inform The Choir of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are below. Our preferred method to contact you is email, so you should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- Whilst we may allocate specific seats to you we have the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- On occasion the concert or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the organising commitee.
Delivery and collection
- Tickets will be despatched to you electronically and made available for collection on the door when doors open on the date of your chosen performance.
- If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time we will have no liability to you.
- To collect tickets at the box office the cardholder must present their booking confirmation.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
- If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid:
the tickets have been sent to an email address different to the one you specified and you tell us within a reasonable period, as set out at paragraph 7 above, but replacement tickets are not provided; or
your tickets are not despatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office
- No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of The Choir. The Choir cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If The Choir cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time or (concerts only) headline act The Choir will try to inform you. This will usually be contact by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, The Choir will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled you will normally be offered a refund.
- If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have:
follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
- Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
Attending an event
- Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of The Choir and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then The Choir or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or The Choir will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
- The Choir will highlight any terms, conditions or rules relating to the event of which it is aware and which it considers particularly significant, onerous or unusual. This will generally include age restrictions, ticket types etc.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
- Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of booking, but The Choir or venue operator reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
- We will not share your personal information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- If you have registered, with The Choir and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please contact us.
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- The Choir cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others (including venue operators). However, The Choir does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than The Choir and you who has direct rights and obligations under these terms and conditions.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and The Choir are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Contact The Choir
Still confused? Then please contact The Choir using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
To email click on the link: Contact Us